The Board of Alt Resources Ltd (‘the Company’) recognises the importance of forthright communications and aims to ensure that the shareholders are informed of all major developments affecting the Company.
- Giving shareholders ready access to information about the Company and its governance;
- Communicating openly and honestly with shareholders; and
- Encouraging and facilitating their participation in meetings of shareholders.
The purpose of this policy is to outline how the Company will provide shareholders and other investors with information about itself and its governance, and to outline the Company’s investor relations program.
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (‘Corporations Act’) and the Australian Securities Exchange (‘ASX’) Listing Rules, the Company follows the following main forms of information disclosure:
- Information briefings to media and analysts
- Notices of meetings and explanatory materials
- Financial information including annual and quarterly reports
- All other Company announcements.
The Board aims to ensure that shareholders are kept informed of all major developments affecting the Company. The Company has a website which can be found at www.altresources.com.au. The Company’s website is designed to provide shareholders and other investors with helpful information about the Company including:
- an overview of the Company’s business;
- copies of media releases the Company makes;
- contact details for its securities registry;
- contact details for enquiries from shareholders.
The Company’s website has a Corporate Governance page from where the Company’s relevant corporate governance information can be accessed. The following information is available in the corporate governance area of the Company’s website:
- the Board Charter and the Charter of the Audit and Risk Committee;
- its corporate governance policies and procedures
The Company also makes available on its website the following information:
- the names, photographs and brief biographical information for each of its directors and senior executives;
- annual report and financial statements;
- copies of notices of meetings of security holders and any accompanying documents.
The Company gives shareholders the option to receive communications from, and send communications to, the Company and its security registry electronically.
The Company recognises that general meetings are an important forum for two-way communication between the Company and its shareholders. The meetings provide the Company with an opportunity to impart to shareholders a greater understanding of its business, governance, financial performance and prospects, as well as to discuss areas of concern or interest to the Board and management.
The Company endeavours to actively engage with shareholders at its general meetings, and encourages attendance and participation at its meetings.
The Company provides information in the notice of meeting that is presented in a clear, concise and effective manner.